Saturday, January 30, 2016

First post


This is my new attempt to start a blog with the focus of documenting the places I've been and the stuff I've seen. My picture library has become unruly over the years and a blog would help me at least put some words down with some of these pictures. This new effort is partially sparked by the car I got in Oct 2015. My normal commute would not break-in the engine for months so in an effort to break-in the engine, I went on multiple road trips. After the trips, I could not stop dotting more trips I want to go on so more to come even after I catch up on the trips I've already done.


 
First picture of my car after driving 150 miles home from the dealer. I was concerned for the first couple of miles since EyeSight (Subaru driver assist system) didn't beep at all. I thought it was broken until we get on the highway. That's where it decided to nag me all the way home. We are on much better terms now and it only bugs me when I expect it to like driving into the shoulder to avoid a a left turning car or when we are in real trouble. It is the best co-driver I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment