Saturday, January 30, 2016

NYC trip 10/3/2015-10/4/2015


Went to NYC for a concert. Instead of driving in just for the day, I decided to take the train in and stay for a night.


My accommodation for the night at POD 51. Not a bad place to stay. A very cheap dorm like place. Even though you share bathrooms with people on the same floor, I never had to fight for a bathroom. Only problem was my key failed on the second day right after I took a shower. I had to go down to the lobby with wet hair. You learn in college to be fully cloth from communal bath but it was still not a fun experience.










Went to Museum of Natural History on the first day. Very cool fossils.


Went to the zoo on the second day and that's where I went crazy with the camera

Headless Penguin (just kidding, it was being uncooperative)















 
Snow macaques
A confused peacock 
Titi monkeys, they do normally sit like that

and one of my favorite animals, the snow leopard. This kitty was annoying its mother to the point that the mother had to hide.













A very nice end to this trip was this group I found in grand central terminal. Their singing along with the echo in grand central made it better than paid concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment