Sunday, May 15, 2016

Savoy Mountain

Savoy Mountain - North pond
Foggy all day so I strap on my headlamp before heading out on kayak. Fishermen were along the shore looking to catch something. Kayak along the shore since the fog is so thick that I can't see the other end. Paddle past this nice tree and what look very similar to beaver lodge. It turned out to be real beaver lodge. Once I paddle some way away, I heard a giant splash. Fishermen's laughter echo through the woods as they thought I had fall off my kayak. Moments later, another giant splash as the beaver make me absolutely sure how pissed off it was. After the kayaking trip, saw a hawk flew pass my car and stopped on a nearby branch. Was able to take some pictures and video before it got sick of me and flew off.

No comments:

Post a Comment